Dr. Moshe Ben-Shoshan, Pediatric Allergy and Immunology Specialist, Montreal Children’s Hospital, is pleased to invite you to attend a Virtual-Live Presentation of a Unique five-minute Patient Education Video on Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria (CSU)
September 22nd from 6:30pm Eastern Time
Dr. Ben-Shoshan would like to…
- Introduce you to the 5:03 minute video
- Share the background and objectives of this patient & family educational tool
- Discuss the preliminary impact measurements on the patients’ counseling and his plan of action for the upcoming measurement steps
- Assess the willingness of some HIVE CoP members to take part in an upcoming measurement research project of his
- Provide you with the link to download the video (available in English and in French), and use it with your own patients
We hope you will join this event.
All HIVE members were sent an email on Tuesday, September 7th with a link to join the event.
If you did not receive a link to join or have any questions, you can reach out to Maryvonne Hamel, Medical Education manager at Novartis via e-mail email@example.com or phone 514 231-8758
This program is made possible through the support of Novartis Pharmaceuticals Canada Inc. and is extended to Health Care Professional Members of the HIVE Virtual Community of Practice only.